RNT MVP Mallard Green Tuned by John Stephens
- MVP: Maximum Volume and Performance
- The ultimate competition style duck call
- Expanded on extremely successful Original contest model design, RNT made a few changes on the toneboard along with adding a uniquely designed wider bore to the insert to give you a looser handling, from top to bottom call.
- The bore also allows you to hit the top as well as the bottom harder than the Original, giving you the maximum volume and performance needed to produce contest quality top-end hail calls and bottom end duck.
- Sound volume: Soft, Low, Medium, High, Loud
- Will reach High-ringing Hail Calls
- Versatile; Ultimate one-call that will do it all
- Rugged; will always blow in the harshest of waterfowl conditions
- Single Reed
- Even with the Original’s unbelievable
competition track record, its safe to say “The torch has been
- TESTED, HAND TUNED AND INSPECTED BY RNT
- MADE IN STUTTGART, ARKANSAS, U.S.A.
- All calls made by RNT are covered with a Lifetime Service Warranty. Meaning any call needing service such as tuning can be sent to RNT at anytime for retuning. RNT calls that have manufacturers defects, are defective in function or have a natural defect such as the wood splitting will be replaced or can be refunded with a receipt within one year. Any other type of repair will be subject to a charge for part replacement. Example being a call dropped and the insert breaks or the barrel chips. Also calls cannot be returned for reasons such as the call just doesn’t fit your calling style. If a question arises and you aren’t sure about whether or not your call will be covered you may return it to RNT and you'll be contacted after the call has been diagnosed. When returning a call make sure to include a note stating what the call is doing or what you need done to the call.
- All of the duck calls from UpperDuck are cleaned, sanitized and shipped to you FREE via USPS Priority Mail with tracking