MUDDY MISSISSIPPI™ Cocobolo Duck Call Handmade
The first Muddy Mississippi™ duck call was hand-turned in 2005. Currently calls are very limited. All calls listed as "in-stock" are able to be shipped immediately to purchasing client. Made one at a time currently, using high quality, brown/muddy colored Cocobolo wood with a weathered oil/wax finish and a weathered brass band. More options are coming in 2022. This project dates back all the way to 2005 by the call maker, with a hand-crafted tone board, barrel and insert, all of which are unique. The Muddy Mississippi™ calls have not been available at stores until now.
- Trademark Grip-Grooves in the bottom insert for better handgrip to best vary the sounds of multiple ducks!
- Very Raspy, with a medium amount of "bark" to the call's sound, in the handmade Muddy Mississippi™ calls
Average amount of "hold"
- This is a hunting call, and a meat calling/live duck style calling duck call (not a high-ringing stage call).
- Sound volume: Soft, Low, Medium, Medium loud
- Hand turned, hand sanded, hand finished duck calls
- These are handmade calls with jig marks to proof
Every Call by Muddy Mississippi™ is hand tuned and thoroughly tested
- All of the calls from UpperDuck are cleaned, sanitized and shipped to you FREE via USPS Priority Mail with tracking
- Sound files and other models coming in 2022