JJ LARES T-1 TIMBER DS LUXE ACRYLIC 1904 BARNWOOD "Weathered Grey" Black Matte Band
This 1904 Barn was the inspiration for Deadshot's 1904 Barnwood Luxe Series of Acrylic. Dave contacted Brian and Chris at Deadshot in 2020 with the idea of creating Barnwood Acrylic. Bret Crowe of JJ Lares loved the concept and signed on to the project. After a long design process, we're very happy to share with you Barnwood Whitewash and Barnwood Grey, our first two in the 1904 Barnwood Series.
- DEADSHOT LUXE ACRYLIC 1904 BARNWOOD "WEATHERED GREY" - JUST LIKE REAL WOOD, NO TWO CALLS ARE ALIKE!!
- All of the calls in the 1904 Barnwood Series will be Matte Finished calls.
- LIMITED RUN - Only 12 1904 Barnwood "Weathered Grey" T-1s produced.
Super Rasp on the bottom, complete low-end control
- Sound volume: Whisper, Low, Medium. Seamless transition back and forth
- High amount of Hold, lots of whiney quacks and whiney chatter
- Great Rasp throughout the call. Not a high ringer, but a dead ringer!!
- 1.320" REED Size
- Good top-end control
- Polished Band
- 2x Winner in the World Championship Live Duck Calling Contest®
- Single Reed
- Only a minimum amount of air needed to blow this call
- You can practically blow this call out of the corner of your mouth
- +/- .001 of an inch manufacturing tolerances
- Exclusive saliva ejector system will never load up or change tone because of weather or saliva build up
- Stoppers and barrel mounted on O-ring
- Never need tuning, trimming, or readjustment
- No cork, never changes tones or sticks from wet or dry conditions
- All reeds are die cut and quickly interchangeable without adjustment or cutting
- HAND TUNED & TESTED BY LARES
- MADE IN CHICO, CA U.S.A.
- The TIMBER T-1 is arguably the most realistic, ducky and most pure duck quacking call on the market, period.