JJ LARES HYBRID DS LUXE ACRYLIC 1904 BARNWOOD "Weathered Whitewash" / "Weathered Grey" Black Matte Band
This 1904 Barn was the inspiration for Deadshot's 1904 Barnwood Luxe Series of Acrylic. Dave contacted Brian and Chris at Deadshot in 2020 with the idea of creating Barnwood Acrylic. Bret Crowe of JJ Lares loved the concept and signed on to the project. After a long design process, we're very happy to share with you Barnwood Whitewash and Barnwood Grey, our first two in the 1904 Barnwood Series.
- DEADSHOT LUXE ACRYLIC 1904 BARNWOOD "WEATHERED WHITEWASH" - JUST LIKE REAL WOOD, NO TWO CALLS ARE ALIKE!!
- All of the calls in the 1904 Barnwood Series will be Matte Finished calls.
- LIMITED RUN - Only 23 1904 Barnwood "Weathered Whitewash" Hybrids produced.
J.J. LARES DELUXE HYBRID REEDS and WEDGE is highly recommended to compliment your new LARES HYBRID Duck Call.
Great Rasp on the bottom, great low-end control
- Great Rasp at the top, great top-end control
- Sound volume: Low, Medium, High. Great transitions
- 1.350 reed
- Reaches higher ringing hail calls
- Medium amount of Hold
- Single Reed
- Black Band
- Only a minimum amount of air needed to blow this call
- +/- .001 of an inch manufacturing tolerances
- Exclusive saliva ejector system will never load up or change tone because of weather or saliva build up
- Stoppers and barrel mounted on O-ring
- Never need tuning, trimming, or readjustment
- No cork, never changes tones or sticks from wet or dry conditions
- All reeds are die cut and quickly interchangeable without adjustment or cutting
- HAND TUNED & TESTED BY LARES
- MADE IN CHICO, CA U.S.A.
- All of the duck calls from UpperDuck are cleaned, sanitized and shipped to you FREE via USPS Priority Mail with tracking
- More HYBRID sounds, CLICK HERE