RNT MONDO LT Bloody MUDDY MISSISSIPPI® Blasted
Very easy low-end, & easy to hit high-end!
- Similar to the original Mondo in looks but different in sound with a redesigned toneboard that makes it looser on the bottom with more finesse, while keeping the rattle in the middle, along with a clean top. Make no bones about it, this is not a reshaped original Mondo. RNT went way back to the back and started fresh to develop the Mondo Lite. It’s all about the quack!
- Loud, Squeaky Chatter
- Hard, Loud, Raspy Licks
- "A Mondo is on my bucket list" kind of call
- Modeled after the old Cut-Down Keyhole calls
- Named after the Mondo Wads of Ducks they bring in
- Sound volume: Low-medium, Medium, High, Scream
- Single Reed
- MADE IN STUTTGART, ARKANSAS, U.S.A.
- TESTED, HAND TUNED AND INSPECTED BY RNT
- All calls made by RNT are covered with a Lifetime Service Warranty. Meaning any call needing service such as tuning can be sent to RNT at anytime for retuning. RNT calls that have manufacturers defects, are defective in function or have a natural defect such as the wood splitting will be replaced or can be refunded with a receipt within one year. Any other type of repair will be subject to a charge for part replacement. Example being a call dropped and the insert breaks or the barrel chips. Also calls cannot be returned for reasons such as the call just doesn’t fit your calling style. If a question arises and you aren’t sure about whether or not your call will be covered you may return it to RNT and you'll be contacted after the call has been diagnosed. When returning a call make sure to include a note stating what the call is doing or what you need done to the call.
- All of the duck calls from UpperDuck are cleaned, sanitized and shipped to you FREE via USPS Priority Mail with tracking