JJ LARES T-1 TIMBER Flat Dark Earth Swirl OD 822 Matte Black Matte Band
Super Rasp on the bottom, complete low-end control
- Sound volume: Whisper, Low, Medium. Seamless transition back and forth
- High amount of Hold, lots of whiney quacks and whiney chatter
- Great Rasp throughout the call. Not a high ringer, but a dead ringer!!
- 1.320" REED Size
- Good top-end control
- Polished Band
- 2x Winner in the World Championship Live Duck Calling Contest®
- Single Reed
- Only a minimum amount of air needed to blow this call
- You can practically blow this call out of the corner of your mouth
- +/- .001 of an inch manufacturing tolerances
- Exclusive saliva ejector system will never load up or change tone because of weather or saliva build up
- Stoppers and barrel mounted on O-ring
- Never need tuning, trimming, or readjustment
- No cork, never changes tones or sticks from wet or dry conditions
- All reeds are die cut and quickly interchangeable without adjustment or cutting
- HAND TUNED & TESTED BY LARES
- MADE IN CHICO, CA U.S.A.
- The TIMBER T-1 is arguably the most realistic, ducky and most pure duck quacking call on the market, period.