JJ LARES SMALL BORE T-1 TIMBER Flat Dark Earth Polished Black Band
UPPERDUCK description from first hand usage and hunting experience:
- Sound volume: Whisper, Low, Low-Medium. Seamless transition back and forth
- "SMALL BORE", Straight Exhaust with built in "hold"
- Super Rasp on the bottom, complete low-end control
- HEAVY HOLD, lots of whiny quacks and whiny chatter
- Great Rasp throughout the call. Not a high ringer, but a dead ringer!!
- A cousin to the call which won of the World Championship Live Duck Calling Contest®
- All Lares duck calls from UpperDuck are cleaned, sanitized and shipped to you FREE via USPS Priority Mail with tracking
- J.J. LARES DELUXE T-1 REEDS and WEDGE is highly recommended to compliment your new LARES T-1 TIMBER SMALL BORE Duck Call.
- 1.320" REED Size
- Single Reed
- Only a minimum amount of air needed to blow this call
- You can practically blow this call out of the corner of your mouth
- +/- .001 of an inch manufacturing tolerances
- Exclusive saliva ejector system will never load up or change tone because of weather or saliva build up
- Stoppers and barrel mounted on O-ring
- Never need tuning, trimming, or readjustment
- No cork, never changes tones or sticks from wet or dry conditions
- All reeds are die cut and quickly interchangeable without adjustment or cutting
- HAND TUNED & TESTED BY LARES
- MADE IN CHICO, CA U.S.A.
- The TIMBER T-1 is arguably the most realistic, ducky and most pure duck quacking call on the market, period.